AOL Mail asks you to set security questions in your account. These security questions will help you to recover the AOL email account in case you have lost the password. Users of aol.com can also choose an email or phone number as their recovery option. Whenever you update the recovery option in the AOL email account, the other email options are removed from the account. However, you can also delete security questions as your recovery info and choose email or phone numbers instead. This process is easy and you can also complete it with a little effort. To delete security questions from AOL Mail, you need to log in to your account. So, make sure that you have AOL email login details before moving on with this process.
Way to delete security questions in AOL email
You can delete security questions from your AOL email account by visiting the account security section. To delete it, follow the steps that are given below:
- Open a web browser or AOL email app on your mobile or computer
- Now, you need to sign in to your aol.com account using the login details
- Then, visit the ‘Account Info’ page of your AOL email account
- Get to the ‘Account Security’ option and click on it
- Find and click the ‘Disable Security Questions’ option
- Now, you need to find and click on the ‘Yes, Secure my Account’ option
- Look for the ‘Continue’ button and click on it
- Finally, you have deleted the security questions in your AOL email account
In short, AOL email allows its customers to manage the security questions in the AOL email account. In case you are not familiar with the procedure to delete the security questions then you can approach the steps that are given above on this page. In case your AOL email mobile app is not working properly during the process then you need to update the app and then follow the same process. Hopefully, you have deleted the security question from your aol.com account by referring to this post.