amazon.com/mytv is Amazon web portal to register a device with the activation code on the TV screen to watch Prime videos contents on the device that generated the Prime video activation code. The prime video activation code links the device to the streaming service and registers the device to stream the service when you click on the prime video app on the device.
Here is how to manage Amazon Prime Video account:
- Open the Amazon Prime app on your phone
- Tap on "My Stuff" at the bottom of your Prime Video app screen
- Go to the "Profile Picker" drop-down and click on the "+" icon to create a new profile
- Click "Manage profiles" from the "Profile Picker" drop-down and select the profile icon you want to manage (edit/remove)
- Click "Remove profile" to remove a profile. Or Make changes to the profile and select "Save."
Here is how to switch or add accounts in the Amazon app:
- Launch the Amazon prime app on your phone
- In the Account Lists menu, select Switch Accounts
- To add a new Amazon account to the browser, select Add account
- Now enter your account credentials and select Save
- To switch between accounts, select the account you want from the Switch Accounts page.
How to register Amazon Prime Video service to your Android TV.
Steps to activate Prime video from primevideo.com/mytv
- Go to www.primevideo.com/mytv.
- Log into your “Amazon Prime” account.
- Enter the code on your TV screen.
- Click “Register Device”.
Where do I enter my Amazon app code?
Amazon is well-known for its online video streaming service. This allows users to stream popular movies, TV shows, as well as other video content, online at a low subscription fee. If you don't have any knowledge about Amazon Prime Videos, you can still experience the amazing online streaming platform free of charge. You can access Amazon Prime Videos and Amazon Prime Videos for free as a new amazon user. After that, you can choose to keep the service or discontinue it. It's so nice! It's so nice! Follow the instructions below to create an Amazon Prime Videos Account using amazon com mytv enter code
- Go to the App Store and get the Amazon Prime Videos App for your Smartphone. If you're using your laptop or computer, visit the official Amazon Account and click on Amazon Prime Videos.
- You will now need to sign in to your Amazon Prime Videos account using your login credentials. If you don't have an Account, click on the link "Create an Account" and follow all the instructions.
- You will see a code in your screen when you log in to your account. Write it down on a piece of paper.
- Now, open amazon code in your internet browser. Click on Signing into Amazon.
- Next, enter your code and then click on the link that says: "Start your 1-month-free trial now!"
- You can now stream Movies and TV shows online for free for a month.
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app or download it from your living room device's app store. Register your device by selecting "sign in and start watching" to enter your account information directly on your device or choose "register on the Amazon website"to get a 5–6 character code to enter in your account.