Following are the steps to Modify your British Airways flight date:
- Visit the British Airways website.
- Select My Trip after selecting Manage my booking.
- Put details in To access your reservation, enter your last name and ticket reference number.
- Select the airline ticket you want to modify.
- Choose an option For a British Airways ticket, switch flights.
- Change the flight date and click "Submit."
- "Exit" after paying the Change fee, if necessary.
The travellers receive a new ticket with the necessary adjustments made by them. Your registered phone number or email address is used to generate the e-ticket. Keep it close at hand when checking in.