The global ceramic foams market size is expected to reach USD 620.35 Million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 5.3% in terms of revenue over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid technological advancements and increasing application of ceramic foams as filters in metal casting industry, rising preference for thermally insulated and soundproof residential and commercial infrastructure, and increasing usage of ceramic foams in controlling environmental pollution are some major factors driving market revenue growth. Ceramic foam is hardened foam material that is produced from different types of oxidized or non-oxidized ceramics, such as titanium oxide, silicon carbide, and aluminum oxide.
Ceramic foams are commonly used in different industrial applications such as molten metal filtration, thermal acoustic insulation, and automotive exhaust filters. Molten metal filtration segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to rapidly increasing demand for ceramic foams for applications in molten metal filtration processes for iron, aluminum, and steel. Asia Pacific is expected to register a relatively faster revenue CAGR over the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing industrialization, rising disposable income, and growing consumption of consumer devices.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1289
Top Players in the Global Ceramic Foams Market:
Ultramet, Vesuvius Plc, SELEE Corporation, ERG Aerospace Corp, Saint-Gobain High-Performance Refractories, Pyrotek, Induceramics, Drache GmbH, Pingxiang Yingchao Chemical Packing Co Ltd., and Baoding Ningxin New Material Co., Ltd.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In July 2021, University of Alabama announced the development of a new composite foam material. It consists of hafnium carbide and silicon carbide and will be used to absorb engine combustion sounds.
- Silicon carbide segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to increasing demand for silicon carbide in iron casting applications due to various advantages such as high strength, high thermal shock resistance, excellent wear resistance, high chemical resistance, and low thermal expansion.
- North America accounted for the significant revenue share in global market in 2020. Increasing application of insulation materials, and rising demand for automotive are the major factors driving revenue growth of the market in the region.
Read full Report Description@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ceramic-foam-market
Market segmentation based on Type Outlook:
- Silicon Carbide
- Aluminum Oxide
- Zirconium Oxide
- Molten Metal Filtration
- Thermal Acoustic Insulation
- Automotive exhaust Filters
- Chemical Synthesis Pollution Control
- Building Construction
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1289
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global Ceramic Foams market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global Ceramic Foams market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global Ceramic Foams market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Market
High-Temperature Coatings Market
Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide Market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370