The global polycarbonate market is expected to reach USD 32.14 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Polycarbonates are a group of transparent amorphous polymer which allows ease of processing and can be easily molded or thermoformed. These materials find application in a variety of products that demand high impact resistance, high-temperature resistance, and optical transparency.
Escalating use of polycarbonates in the electrical electronics industry is one of the most significant factors contributing to the growth of the market. In this industry, these materials are used in various applications which comprise household appliances like TV’s, power housing, connectors, and battery boxes.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1522
Top Players in the Global Polycarbonate Market:
Covestro, SABIC, Teijin Industries, Trinseo, Mitsubishi Engineering Plastics Corp., Lotte Chem, Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd., Chi Mei Corporation, Entec Polymers, Lone Star Chemicals, and RTP Company.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Injection molding is the most widely used method to manufacture products from polycarbonates and its blends. This process is commonly used to produce polycarbonate bottles, and plates, among others.
- The electrical and electronics segment accounted for the largest market share of over 25% in 2018 owing to surging demand for polycarbonate plastics and resins in applications like smartphones, compact disks, and other electrical/electronic devices.
- The market in Asia Pacific region contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to maintain its market dominance throughout the forecast period owing to the growth of the electrical electronics and automotive industry in the region.
Read full Report Description@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polycarbonate-market
Market segmentation based on Type Outlook:
- Injection Molding
- Electrical Electronics
- Consumer Goods
- Optical Media
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1522
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global Polycarbonate market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global Polycarbonate market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global Polycarbonate market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370