The Marine Lubricants Market is expected to reach USD 7.45 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The Marine Lubricants Market is anticipated to show robust growth during the forecast period. The key factors driving the market are the increase in world trade, new shipbuilding abilities and dry-docking activities which tend to stimulate the market globally. The predominance of yacht and cruise ships for leisure time is also adding to the growth of the market.
The improvement in the shipping industries is growing very swiftly across the world that propels the growth of the marine lubricants market. Sea-borne navigation is an essential source of transportation. The growing transportation and Shipbuilding activity across Europe and Asia Pacific region is expected to increase the growth of marine lubricants market. Also, ongoing improvements in alternative technologies such as bio-based marine lubricants are anticipated to contribute to the growth of the market. However, economic difficulties in shipbuilding are hindering the growth of the market.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1718
Top Players in the Global Marine Lubricants Market:
Exxon Mobil Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell Plc., Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc., Chevron Corporation, BP PLC, LUKOIL Marine Lubricants DMCC, Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd., Sinopec Corporation, Total S.A., and Valvoline LLC.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Marine Lubricants Market is estimated to reach USD 7.45 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 1.9% during the forecast period.
- Significant oil gas exploring companies have been involved in multiple drilling projects to find new reserves for hydrocarbons. Rise in offshore drilling activities to meet the growing demand for crude oil its refined products from chemical manufacturers and refineries should promote product demand.
- The bio based oil accounts for the largest share of 36.7% of the market in 2018.
- Rising consumption in passenger ships, commercial vessels, cargo, yachts, Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO), and traditional offshore drilling rigs are anticipated to bring lucrative opportunities for the market.
- The compression oil application segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 2.5% during the forecast period.
- The bulk carrier ship type is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 2.0% during the forecast period.
- APAC accounts for the largest share of 31.3% of the market in 2018. The growing commercial investments in the developing countries of the APAC region are anticipated to benefit from the growth of the market in the upcoming years.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- Shell announced in April 2019 that it would provide innovative marine lubricant for engines that run on bunker fuels with a sulfur content of less than 0.5pc. The announcement was made keeping in view the International Maritime Organization 0.5pc sulfur cap which is expected to come into force in Jan 2020.
- RD initiatives by companies to improve advanced products that have a broad service base are anticipated to create tremendous growth possibilities for industry participants.
Read full Report Description@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/marine-lubricants-market
Market segmentation based on Product Outlook:
- Mineral Oil
Ship Type Outlook:
- Bulk Carrier
- Container Ship
- Engine Oil
- Compressor Oil
- Hydraulic Oil
- Gear Oil
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1718
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370