The global UV Curable Resins Formulated Products market is forecast to reach USD 7.90 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. UV curable resins help in curing radiation of materials such as inks, coatings, and adhesives among others. These resins are free from organic solvent and include a variety of additives such as pigments, antioxidants, plasticizers, and stabilizers.
The use of UV curable resins formulated products has risen over the past couple of decades. UV induced cure has several benefits such as less energy consumption and equipment space, less emission, reduced waste, low-temperature treatment, and higher productivity.
Moreover, these resins do not contain any organic solvents that could impact the environment adversely. A large number of UV light curable resins have been developed to meet the stringent regulations in North America and Europe to reduce the level of air pollution as well as energy consumption.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1829
Top Players in the Global UV Curable Resins and Formulated Products Market:
Arkema SA, BASF SE, Toagosei Co. Ltd., IGM Resins B.V., Covestro AG, Nippon Gohsei, Alberdingk Boley GmbH, Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd., Lambson Limited, and Eternal Chemical Co. Ltd.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Oligomers held a market share of 29.8% in the year 2018. Oligomers such as acrylates are used for overprint varnish, in ink application and wood coating. Some of the common types of Oligomers are Epoxy Acrylate, Aliphatic urethane acrylate, Aromatic urethane acrylate, polyester acrylate, and Acrylic acrylate.
- Aliphatic urethane acrylate and Aromatic urethane acrylate type of oligomers increases toughness, flexibility, multifunctional reactivity, chemical resistance, hardness, and also reduces cost.
- Polyester acrylate is used for pigment wetting, adhesion, oligomer of choice for litho inks due to water balance and printability. In addition to oligomers being employed in radiation cure formulations, they can be nonfunctional, monofunctional or multifunctional and are used to enhance performance or environmental properties.
- Epoxy Oligomers are one of the most commonly used UV curing industry as they are hard, fast curing, offer excellent abrasion and chemical resistance. The hardness of the oligomers have quite a few side effects as well, such as high viscosities, poor adhesion and it turns yellow over time. Acrylate Oligomers held a larger market share of 67.9% in the year 2018.
- Coatings are one of the most common applications of UV curable resins and formulated products. It is forecasted to hold a market share of 26.1% in the year 2026. The trend of “go green” adopted by many governments across the globe are increasing the use of it in various industries.
- North America is forecasted to hold a market share of 31.9% in the year 2026. North America is a developed region and established end-user industries such as logistics, constructions, and electronics are boosting the market.
Read full Report Description@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/uv-curable-resins-and-formulated-products-market
Market segmentation based on Composition Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Chemistry Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Non-Acrylates Oligoamines
- Acrylate Oligomers
Application Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Overprint Varnishes
- Printing Inks
- 3D Printing
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1829
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370