Have you recently started to use Wells Fargo for online banking? If yes, you have probably taken the right step. This financial service-providing company is ruling the hearts of individuals by giving them great opportunities to manage their finances. Right after you create your Wells Fargo account and get into it using the Wells Fargo login credentials, you can easily access all the benefits that they have included in it. First of all, you can easily keep a track of all the funds that you have stored in your account and do a lot more.
However, to keep this track, you must know one thing for sure. Yes, it is pretty important that you know how to access your account summary on Wells Fargo. Hence, if you are unaware of the same, then you can follow the steps that I am going to provide below and learn more about the same.
But, before you start applying the steps that are written in this procedure, you are suggested to be ready with your Wells Fargo login details. In case you are not able to recall your account login credentials, you can opt for a password reset as well. On the other hand, if you do know the same, then you can start the procedure right away.
Steps for checking account activity on Wells Fargo
If this is the first time that you are going to check your account activity, then the following steps would definitely help you with it:
- First of all, open a preferred web browser on your device e.g. Chrome
- In its search bar, enter https://www.wellsfargo.com/online-banking/deposit-details/ and visit this page
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the "View Account Activity" button
- This shall open a new webpage on your screen where you'll be asked to log in to your account
- Just feed in the correct Wells Fargo login username and password
- Choose if you wish the PC to remember your username or not
- And finally, hit the "Sign On" button
- As soon as you are logged in, you will be able to view the details of activities taking place from your account
Did you find anything suspicious?
If after checking your account activity, you find out that something unusual has taken place from your account, then you need to take some immediate actions to safeguard your account.
- First of all, you should immediately change your Wells Fargo login password without further ado or reset it if you cannot log in
- Next up, you should get in touch with the Wells Fargo support team and let them know about that suspicious activity
Today, through this article, we have given you deep insights into how you can view and manage your account activity with one-time Wells Fargo login. Along with letting you understand the procedure to do so, we have also given you an idea of what should be done in case you find an unusual activity that has taken place from your account.