How much does the IVF procedure cost in Bangalore for one fresh cycle?
The IVF procedure cost in Bangalore for one fresh IVF cycle ranges from INR 4500 to INR 5000 depending upon various factors such as:
- No: of cycles used: The IVF treatment cost in Bangalore depends on the number of cycles the couple used to conceive a baby. The more IVF cycles used, the more IVF cost in Bangalore couple has to pay.
- Couple's age: The Go IVF surrogacy centre experts recommend standard IVF to couples below 35. After age 35, the ovarian reserve starts falling in women, due to which they cannot produce multiple healthy eggs men, after 40, loses their sperm quality. If a couple above 35 is planning for standard IVF, then the fertility expert has to give more fertility drugs to increase the eggs sperm production, which increases the IVF treatment cost in Bangalore.
- Bodyweight: A couple's body weight can also impact the IVF treatment cost in Bangalore. In both cases, an over or under-weight couple requires high fertility dosage to increase egg sperm production, which increases the procedure's overall cost. The fertility dosages are expensive if they need more to increase eggs sperm production, then the IVF cost in Bangalore increases. The experts advise the couple to maintain their body weight according to BMI, i.e., body mass index.
- Lifestyle changes:Couples who consume illegal harmful drugs need high fertility dosage because these drugs impact their fertility, due to which they cannot produce enough sperm eggs for fertilization. An increase in fertility drug dosage will increase the cost of IVF treatment in Gunasheela Bangalore. The expert advises couple planning for IVF to quit harmful drugs before three months of the IVF treatment.
How do fertility experts at Go IVF surrogacy perform one fresh IVF cycle?
IVF is a simple straightforward procedure in which fertility experts collect the eggs sperm of the genetic parents fertilize them in the IVF lab until an embryo forms. The entire process performs outside the woman's body. Once an embryo is formed, the skilled embryologist chooses the most active embryo/s implants it into the birth mother's uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
After 14 days of embryo transfer, the couple must visit a fertility clinic for a pregnancy test. The expert examines the woman using an ultrasound scan to hear the infant's heartbeats. If the expert feels everything is fine, the expert discharges the couple from the fertility clinic to their local gynaecologist for further treatment.
Note: It is the standard IVF procedure in which fertilization will be done outside the woman's body. However, if the couple fails to achieve a successful outcome in one attempt, the couple can either repeat a cycle or ask the fertility expert for other advanced IVF procedures. IVF procedure cost in Bangalore will increase according to the number of IVF cycles used, or other advanced techniques opted for by the couples.
What are the advanced IVF procedures with their cost IVF success rate in Bangalore?
The following are the advanced IVF procedures with their cost IVF success rate in Bangalore. These are:
- IVF with ICSI: It is an advanced IVF procedure in which experts at Go IVF surrogacy clinic inject a single sperm into each egg to facilitate fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the embryologist places the formed embryo into the birth mother's uterus waits for pregnancy signs. IVF cost in India Bangalore with ICSI is around INR 5000. According to the study, the IVF success rate in Bangalore with ICSI is higher than in standard IVF procedures.
- IVF with egg donor: It is a procedure in which the fertility expert borrows the donor eggs inseminates them with the birth father's sperm to facilitate fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the embryologist transfers the formed embryo into the birth mother's uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. IVF cost in Bangalore 2022 with egg donors is around INR 5 00 000. The IVF success rate in Bangalore with egg donors is around 70 to 80% which is quite good.
- IVF with Surrogacy:It is a procedure in which the fertility expert first performs an IVF procedure where they collect the eggs and sperm of the intended parents to facilitate fertilization. Once the embryo develops, the embryologist places the formed embryo/s into the surrogate mother's uterus waits for pregnancy symptoms. IVF treatment cost in Bangalore with surrogacy ranges from INR 15 lakhs to INR 18 lakhs.
Read More:- https://www.ivfsurrogacy.in/ivf-treatment-cost-in-bangalore/