Global In-Memory Computing Market Forecast to 2028
The global in-memory computing market size reached USD 11.55 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 18.4%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Global in-memory computing market revenue is expected to increase significantly over the forecast period due to rising demand for faster processing and analytics on big data. Rising need for unifying transactional and analytical processing for real-time insights and closed-loop analytics is expected to further augment revenue growth of the global in-memory computing market going ahead. Increasing introduction of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)-based technologies for gaining real-time actionable consumer insights is expected to boost global in-memory computing market growth in the near future.
In order to help readers, stakeholders, and businesses improve their positions in the global In-Memory Computing Market, the In-Memory Computing Market study will give them detailed information about market size, revenue growth, and general market dynamics. Also, it includes comprehensive details on important variables, restrictions, problems, and market divisions based on things like product category, application, and geographical bifurcation.
The latest report, titled ‘Global In-Memory Computing Market,’ comprises a profound analysis of the fundamental parameters contributing to the global In-Memory Computing market scenario. The research report provides the reader with an in-depth interpretation of the In-Memory Computing market dynamics, including the crucial drivers, opportunities, threats, and challenges. The report also describes the key business strategies, demand and supply ratios, leading regions, and the renowned market players, in a nutshell, offering a futuristic outlook of the overall In-Memory Computing industry. The market intelligence report is a prototype of the 360° overview of the global In-Memory Computing industry, shedding light on the estimated market value, share, growth trends, gross revenue, competitive overview, prominent manufacturers and buyers, available product types, and end-use applications.
Get Download Pdf Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/581
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the In-Memory Computing market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, International Business Machines Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., Intel Corporation, MongoDB Inc., Giga Spaces Technologies Inc., Grid Gain Systems, and Teradata Corporation
Research Report on the In-Memory Computing Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the In-Memory Computing market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the In-Memory Computing market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the In-Memory Computing market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the In-Memory Computing market and its key segments?
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-memory-computing-market
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- The on-premises segment revenue is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing implementation of on-premises-based in-memory computing systems across various industries to improve data security is expected to boost revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
- In terms of revenue share, the in-memory database segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing adoption of in-memory database solutions to improve performance and scalability and develop real-time applications.
- Increasing need for improving risk intelligence abilities to fight risk exposures in organizations is expected to drive revenue growth of the risk management fraud detection segment, which is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to the global in-memory computing market during the forecast period.
- In terms of revenue share, the BFSI segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing adoption of in-memory computing systems for various applications in the BFSI sector.
- Factors such as increasing application of predictive analytics using in-memory computing by small and medium-sized enterprises and government entities in countries in North America is expected to drive growth of the market in the region during the forecast period.
Market Segmentations of the In-Memory Computing Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2021 and 2028. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global In-Memory Computing market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- In-Memory Database
- Data Stream Processing
- In-Memory Data Grid
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- GIS Processing
- Predictive Analytics
- Sales Marketing
- Sentiment Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management Fraud Detection
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/581
Regional Landscape section of the In-Memory Computing report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key reasons to buy the Global In-Memory Computing Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global In-Memory Computing market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
In conclusion, the In-Memory Computing Market report is an exhaustive database that will help readers formulate lucrative strategies. The In-Memory Computing Market report studies the latest economic scenario with value, drivers, constraints, growth opportunities, challenges, demand and supply ratio, production capacity, import/export status, growth rate, and others. Additionally, the report also undertakes SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to study the leading companies.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/581
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Reports by Emergen Research:
soil testing equipment market
gaming console market
back and neck massager market
functional ingredients market
personalized therapy biosimulation market
health data archiving market
space mining market
acrylic resins market