Any student who is doing a dissertation knows that it must be done ‘properly’. This is the reason why he/she looks for a dissertation expert who can help them submit a well-written paper.
Students particularly look for a programming help because the person is experienced. He/she knows the way to handle the coding and also knows about things that are required to address the topic.
Students can find several online exam help and hire experts in an instant. These service providers also give different kinds of writing assistance.
However, there are some students who take the initiative to write my assignment. But, due to certain reasons, they write a poor quality paper. The dissertation experts have stated that students make a few common mistakes.
Source URL: https://social.heyluu.com/read-blog/69854
Here is the list.
- Too late to begin: Experts say that many students think “Oh, the deadline is far away” and begin to write late. This results in a heavy consequence in the end. Since they begin the dissertation late, they cannot finish the paper on time. They hurry in order to complete it. The result is a poor quality paper. Sometimes, they even miss writing major arguments or content.
- An improper supervisor: Students make the mistake of adhering to the supervisor even when he/she is incompetent in providing assistance. A supervisor is the source house of information. His responsibility is to guide the students on the correct path. Students must change the supervisor when he is not helping.
- Insufficient research: When the students begin too late, they make insufficient research. Due to this, the dissertation has poor content. And poor content means poor paper quality and finally poor grades. Thus, students must begin the research on time to avoid a negative consequence.
- Shallow research questions: Another mistake which the students make is constructing shallow research questions. A dissertation is an in-depth analysis of a hypothesis, and it has to be proved with the help of relevant facts. Hence, the research questions must have adequate depth to provide a proper and informative discussion.
- Copying other’s writing: Many students think that they can pass off other’s work as their own, and the university will not be able to understand. Students must never have this thought. Plagiarizing or passing off other person’s writing as an original piece of work is a serious offence. Students can mention them as a support for arguments and give proper attribution.
- Improper presentation: Students must know the citation and formatting style of universities. The norms must be strictly followed. Examiners always expect to see a presentable paper. Students can only score the top grades when they meet those expectations.
- Not paying attention in class: Students make the mistake of not paying attention in class. They might not like a certain professor, but that does not justify not listening to what he/she is saying. Paying attention helps to hear what they are saying. The reason is that they explain everything about the dissertation.
- Section guidelines and checklists: A dissertation has many sections. Students must stick to the section guidelines. For example, word count. Most students tend to hurry at the end. Due to this, they miss to mention and check all the sources of information in the reference list. They also miss checking the details like the list of tables, diagrams, etc. To avoid this, students must check everything carefully.
We have a few more services: