Email signatures are something that adds to your identity and makes your email look more personalized whenever someone receives it. Technology has made everything more convenient and easy for us and the same has affected the communication arena as well. Being more specific about AOL mail, we can also see the evidence of good use of technology in it. So, in this article, we are going to have a discussion on creating or customizing email signatures in AOL Mail. So, without wasting much time, let us now learn how we can create a signature in AOL.
Customizing email signatures
Here are the easy steps that you need to follow to create a new signature or make changes to the older one. Once you are done with this, the signature will be shown at the bottom of each email that you send from your account.
1. The first thing that you need to do is go to AOL.Mail login page
2. From here, you need to sign in to your account
3. After this, click on the Options menu and select "Mail Settings"
4. Navigate to the left pane and choose the "Compose" setting
5. From the Signature menu, select "Use Signature"
6. In the given field, type your signature and change its font accordingly
7. After verifying everything is fine, click "Save Settings"
8. In the end, you can close this window and send a test mail to a family/friend
If the settings given above did not help you with signature customization, you can make changes to these settings one more time and see if that helps. Apart from this, you can also get the signature removed whenever you want. For this, you simply need to follow steps 1 to 5 from the previous section and in the next step choose the "No Signature" option.