If you are planning to call your partner or any other family member to the u.k. To come and live with you there then you must be an earning person who is able to apply for the UK Partner Visa and is able to feed both of yourself and your partner in the u.k.or on the other hand, you or your partner must have the enough funds to spend the livelihood there in the U.K. in order to get the U.K. Partner visa or the spouse Visa is a very easy to get.
However, to get the UK Partner Visa, where do you belong from or we can say that where you are from is also important for the person and the authorities of the U.K. in this article there are a few major points or criteria is mentioned in order to make sure the sustainability as well as issuance of the visa in the u.k. to the person.
The following are some of the major things related to the criteria of getting the UK Partner Visa, which will tell you the people to whom you can offer to come and live with you in the u.k.
- You can ask for the application for your husband.
- You can also apply for the UK Partner Visa for your wife
- The UK Partner Visa can also be applied for the civil partner or we can say that the proposed civil partner
- For fiance as well the U.K. Partner or spouse Visa can be applied.
- For the person with whom you have lived for at least, the last 2 years in the past, the U.K. Partner or spouse Visa can also be applied.
- If you are a person with British citizenship can also be applied for getting the U.K. Partner or spouse Visa.
- In the place of the U.K. Partner or spouse Visa the I.L.R or the indefinite leave to remain can also be applied
- Refugee status can also be helpful in getting the U.K. Partner or the spouse Visa.
- Humanitarian protection is also a criteria to get the U.K. Partner or the spouse Visa.
- The settled status from the EU Settlement Scheme is also very helpful in getting the U.K. Partner or spouse Visa.