Tomtom update gives users the latest features from TomTom which increase the speed of finding a location, speed, and speed thanks to the lightweight application. Today, we will talk about the Tomtom.com/getstarted of downloading and updating it. If you are a tomtom user, then you'll get to know more about the tomtom download process and update. The updates are available to small as well as for larger sat navs from Tomtom.
These updates let you know how traffic is on which route, which route is better, safe, short for your travel and many other features. The software you can proceed with for Tomtom update are TomTom GO, Motorcycle, TomTom Via truck, TomTom Start, and TomTom Start. When updating the premium version of TomTom, it is possible to require payment.
Tomtom Update -
We will now explain how to change the Tomtom to your gadget. This process is applicable for just installed MyDrive applications on the device. If you haven't downloaded yet, then complete it with tomtom get started site and then download the setup.
Following the successful installation when the installation is successful, if a new version occurs, then you will have to upgrade the tomtom setup. Before it, complete two actions;
- Check the compatibility of your device. Ensure that you PC has the right compatibility to work with MyDrive Connect.
- Check if you're using MyDrive Connect latest version. MyDrive Connect latest version or not.
Once you've completed these two steps, you can then follow the update procedure. Follow the below instructions;
- Join the navigator and computer, and then switch into the unit.
- Open the MyDrive connection by hand or automatically.
- Check if you are or not logged into your Tomtom account. If not, enter the account details; email and password. The user can select "Remember my email address" to have more convenience.
- Go to"Update Selection" on "Update selected" tab. You'll see what's new with this update, and it is here that you have to "Accept and Install" so that you are able to continue the update. "Notice - if it doesn't show any software update, it means your navigation device is up-to-date. And so, you can disconnect the navigation device you are using from the computer, and you can skip the other steps." If not, you should follow the next steps.
- Do not disconnect the navigation device and look for the message of disconnect.
- It will display a message that you can disconnect the device and that it is secure.
- After installation is complete. In MyDrive Connect, check "YOU'RE READY TO GO!" message.
- Click on "My Content" so that you can return to the "My content" page.
How do you update your TomTom GPS
Please visit www.tomtom.com/getstarted for a crucial TomTom update. TomTom recommends this update for all VIA series GPS units. This also allows users to upgrade to the most recent map available for your unit. Please follow these instructions by going to: www.tomtom.com/getstarted.
- Choose the country you reside in and then select "Download Now". Follow the instructions on screen to save this application.
- Connect your unit to the computer using the usb cable.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the webpage click on "Create Account". Here you will be prompted to sign up for an account using your email address. Please complete the remainder of the data on the form.
- After filling the form out click on "Create Account", then "Continue". Plug the unit into the usb as you wait for the device to download.
- The GPS will reboot itself and you'll need to click "Get Items" on the "My Overview" page. This will bring up the TomTom update and also the latest map will be made available to you.
- Select "Start Downloading". Let the device download these files (download times will differ based on your computer).
After you've downloaded all the data to your GPS unit, it will have the vital TomTom updates as well as the most current map available for your region!
Read more :