Steps-by-step Guide on How to Connect AirPods to MacBook Air- There are some steps should be follow and enjoy.
(1) Launch the Apple menuSystem preferences on your Mac.
(2) With both the AirPods in the case, open the lid. Press and hold the button the AirPods charging case until the light begins to blink.
(3) You should now see the name of your AirPods in the Bluetooth preference window. Click on the “Connect” AirPods option when listed under active devices.
(4) You can check that AirPods are connected to your Mac by clicking on the device name in the left-hand panel. If the title reads “AirPods,” then they’re connected.
(5) To disconnect, do the same thing as step 6 but choose “Disconnect.” The Mac should now automatically turn off wireless connectivity between your AirPods and Apple devices.