The Gmail app for Android lets you check your email, respond to it, and send new ones while you're on the go. You can also use the app to create labels to better organize your email. gmail sign in the guide you the steps to set up How to create a Gmail folder on Android:
1. Tap the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of the Gmail app near the search field.
2. Scroll to the bottom and tap “Settings.”
3. Pick the email address to which you wish to adjust.
4. Go to the “Labels” section and tap “Label settings.”
5. Tap the label you wish to change or delete on the “Label Settings” screen. Enter a new name in the Name field, or delete the label by tapping the Delete [label name] button at the bottom.
Note that the steps can slightly vary on various Android devices, but the main idea stays the same.